Are you frustrated with the experience of Twitter? Don’t you have more followers on it? Don’t worry; in this our assignment help experts will guide you regarding the reason behind it. So, read our blog carefully, it will not take a lot of time and check the reasons.
There are many people who complain by saying that they tweet regularly but don’t get any response. They follow a lot of people but they don’t follow them back. Besides, they retweet other’s posts but their own posts never get retweeted. If you are faced with these things, then let me tell you one thing that you are not alone in this queue. Often people think of buying followers. Do you also think the same?
Below we are listing the common mistakes that most people do and as a result they don’t get any followers:
- Your User Name: your user’s name gives you an identity through which people you know on Twitter. No one is retweeting your post or not responding to your tweets means they are not reading your post. So, to reach a large number of people you need to make it easy by setting an obvious user name. Instead of using cryptic usernames, you can use your brand name or blog’s name. To set your username click on to Tweet, if your brand name is East India, you can make your Twitter profile as @EastIndia.
- Optimization: there are many people who open their twitter account but leave most of the criteria blank. But it is necessary to fill all the criteria if you want to reach more people. To optimize it, click on to Tweet then upload a photo, customize your design and don’t forget to add a basic bio about you and your location.
- Long Tweets: Twitter only allows 140 characters per tweet, but if you use the full length, then it is difficult for others to retweet it. So better, avoid long posts.
- Retweeting: if you have the habit of retweeting continuously, then people will not pay you heed. Rather than retweeting continuously, focus on quality too.
- Not Tweeting: not tweeting any post is as noxious as retweeting. If you set up your profile and later forget about it people will not pay you heed. So, use your twitter profile if you want to get more followers.
- Irrelevant Content: if you post irrelevant contents like financial news, politics, foods etc instead of posting contents related to your brand, people will not show a lot of interest to it. You should know that people want to know more about your brand, not that unnecessary stuff.
- Usage of Hashtags (#): you need to follow the hashtags with proper temperance. If you use it properly be sure that it will surely add more flavor and value to your post. We often find that people use hashtags but they fail to relate them with the conversation that is related to it or what they want to say. So, it is advisable to check it once before using if it is working or not.
Do any one of these reasons or mistakes be familiar to you, if yes then you need to avoid these mistakes any further. Avoiding these mistakes is the key to reaching more people on Twitter.
Conclusion: I hope this blog is going to be helpful for you and you will understand the reasons for having more twitter followers.
For success, avoid these mistakes in future and see the result. If you want to know more or have any doubt, you can talk to our Australian assignment helpers without any trouble. They are always available for you. For more updates log on to our official website and see our services and term and policy.