As champions for small companies, we at Volusion are dedicated to supplying you with useful information and sources for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. Within this publish, we list free tools small companies may use to maintain the momentum.
Maintain Your Web Business
Transitioning your company among social distancing and remain-at-home orders may appear overwhelming. Learn ways to maintain your internet business running easily in the links below.
- 8 Methods To Maintain Business As Always During COVID-19
- 100 Ecommerce Tools To Gain Levels Your Web Store
Mitigate Logistics Disruptions
Worried about your logistics over these unparalleled occasions? Browse the links below for pertinent industry news and suggestions.
- How Can We Help Small Company During COVID-19 Crisis?
- Building a retail logistics with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Covid-19: Just how can your logistics respond?
Free Work-from-Home Tools
These popular applications and programs can help you manage your company digitally throughout your remote working arrangement-and later on, too.
- Microsoft Teams freemium
- Dashlane Premium
- Zoom Fundamental Plan
- Google Hangouts
- 01 Communique I’m InTouch
- Dialpad Talk Pro
- Adobe Connect
- Zoho Remotely
- 8×8 Interactive Video
Content & Project Management Software Systems
- Align Technologies – Huddle Tools
Online Productivity Tools
- Cozi: Simple family organizer
- ClickBook: Online for free appointment scheduling
- Doodle: Scheduling application syncs all calendars together-free for fourteen days
- Evernote: Virtual to-do list
- Google Calendar: Online calendar
- RescueTime: Time tracker
- Todoist: Task manager
- Box Business: Cloud-storage application
- 15Five: Performance management
- Igloo Software: Digital workplace solutions provider
- 16 LinkedIn Learning courses
- Business Warrior