She’s an award-winning actress, a humanitarian, and a role model to many. Angelina Jolie has captivated audiences with her performances on screen and off-screen endeavors. But besides her impressive resume, there’s one thing that always piques people’s curiosity: How did she accumulate such an astounding net worth of $160 million? In this blog post, we’ll be delving into the secrets behind Angelina Jolie’s wealth and uncovering how she became one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actresses. Get ready to be inspired by her entrepreneurial spirit and savvy business moves!
What is Angelina Jolie’s Net Worth?
Angelina Jolie’s net worth is currently estimated at $225 million. She has made her fortune through a variety of sources, including acting, directing, and producing films. Jolie is also an entrepreneur, owning her own production company and designing clothing lines. In 2003, she made headlines when she became the first woman ever to receive a Golden Globe nomination for Best Director. Jolie has since directed several critically acclaimed films, including Unbroken (2014), Maleficent (2014), and Loving (2015). Her work on behalf of humanitarian organizations has also earned her praise from across the political spectrum. As one of Hollywood’s most iconic actresses and powerful voices, Angelina Jolie will continue to rake in millions dollars into the future.
|Net Worth (2023)||$160 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$1.8 Million +|
|Yearly Income||$15 Million +|
Interesting Facts about Angelina Jolie
1. Angelina Jolie was born in Los Angeles, California on June 14, 1975 to Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand.
2. Jolie’s ancestry includes English, French, Italian, and Scottish heritage.
3. Jolie started her acting career at the age of six when she appeared in a television commercial for Ford cars.
4. After appearing in several minor roles, Jolie landed her first major role in the TV series “Charmed” (1998-2000).
5. Jolie went on to appear in such films as “Billy Elliot” (2000), “The Beach” (2001), “Girl Interrupted” (1999), and “A Mighty Heart” (2007).
6. In 2002, Jolie married film producer Brad Pitt and they have two children together – Maddox Chivan Pitt (born 2004) and Pax Thien Pitt (born 2006).
|Full Name||Angelina Jolie|
|Age||47 years old (2023)|
|Official Instagram Handel|
|Birth Date||4 June 1975|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Spouse:||Brad Pitt (m. 2014–2016), Billy Bob Thornton (m. 2000–2003), Jonny Lee Miller (m. 1996–1999)|
|Estimated Annual Salary||$15 Million|
How Did Angelina Jolie Became an Actress?
Angelina Jolie is an actress, philanthropist and humanitarian. She began her acting career in the early 1990s with minor roles in television shows. She gained recognition for her role as Lara Croft in the 1999 movie Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. Since then, she has appeared in many successful movies, such as Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005), The Lovely Bones (2009), Salt (2010), Unbroken (2014) and A Mighty Heart (2007). Jolie has also been involved in various charitable work, including working with the UN refugee agency UNHCR and founding the Jolie-Pitt Foundation to help children in need. In 2016, Forbes magazine estimated her net worth at $340 million.
What Awards Does Angelina Jolie Win?
Angelina Jolie is one of Hollywood’s most successful and well-known actresses. Her credits include such films as “Girl, Interrupted” and “Mr. & Mrs. Smith.” Jolie also has a long list of awards to her name, including an Oscar nomination for her role in “The Unborn.” Her net worth is estimated at $ million. Here are the five biggest reasons why Angelina Jolie’s net worth is so high:
1. Angelina Jolie is a talented actress
Angelina Jolie started her career as an actress at the young age of 12, starring in a small role in the film “The New World.” She went on to appear in many other films throughout the 1990s and 2000s, gaining acclaim for her roles in “Girl, Interrupted” and “Mr. & Mrs. Smith.” Her acting skills have made her one of Hollywood’s most successful actresses, with a net worth that reflects this success.
2. Angelina Jolie has starred in many box office hits
Angelina Jolie’s resume includes some of Hollywood’s biggest hits. She starred alongside Brad Pitt in the blockbuster thriller “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” which was later nominated for an Oscar award. She also starred alongside Johnny Depp in the dark comedy “Pirates of Caribbean: The Curse of Black Pearl,” which became one of the highest-grossing movies of all time. These successes have helped increase Angelina Jolie
What Movies has Angelina Jolie Featured in?
1. Angelina Jolie has starred in a number of Hollywood blockbuster movies over the years that have contributed to her net worth. Her most commercially successful films have been “Girl, Interrupted” (1999), “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” (2005), and “Maleficent” (2014). All three of these films grossed more than $200 million at the box office and made Jolie one of the highest-paid actresses in history.
2. Jolie’s other notable film credits include “Unbroken” (2013), “The Blind Side” (2009), and “A Mighty Heart” (2007). All three of these films received critical acclaim and were financial successes, grossing more than $260 million worldwide on combined budgets of less than $40 million. In total, Jolie has appeared in over 60 movies since making her debut in 1998. Her acting career has earned her several accolades, including an Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in ” Girl, Interrupted”.
3. Jolie’s wealth is primarily derived from her acting career, which has produced consistent income over the past 20 years. However, she also owns a significant property portfolio that includes properties in Los Angeles, London, and France. Her total net worth is estimated at $475 million
What are the Names of Angelina Jolie’s Children?
Angelina Jolie has six children, three with her ex-husband Brad Pitt and three with her current husband, actor Billy Bob Thornton. Her eldest son is Maddox, followed by Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and Knox. Here’s a rundown of each child’s net worth:
Maddox Jolie – Maddox is Angelina Jolie’s eldest son and the only one not born to her ex-husband Brad Pitt. He has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Pax Thorne – Pax is Angelina Jolie’s second son with Brad Pitt and he has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
Zahara Cholmondeley – Zahara is Angelina Jolie’s third child with Brad Pitt and she has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
Shiloh Chalamsin – Shiloh is Angelina Jolie’s youngest child with Brad Pitt and she has an estimated net worth of $5 million.
Knox Leonide Thorne – Knox is Angelina Jolie’s youngest son withBilly Bob Thornton and he has an estimated net worth of $5 million.
What is the Age of Angelina Jolie’s Husband?
Angelina Jolie is married to Brad Pitt and they have two children together, Maddox and Pax. Pitt is 43 years old while Jolie is 41 years old. They got married in a private ceremony in France in August of 2006 and filed for divorce in June of 2014. Angelina has revealed that her husband cheated on her with many different women during their relationship, which impacted her net worth negatively. However, according to Forbes, she still has a net worth of $238 million as of 2018.